DO YOU SHARE ANY OF THESE HEALTH GOALS?
* Weight loss/increased lean body mass
* Optimized athletic performance/faster recovery/no bonking
* Enhanced mental focus and emotional stability
* Improved glucose/insulin profile
* Metabolic flexibility – get rid of “HANGRY”!
* Optimized athletic performance / faster recovery / no bonking /
diminished soreness (especially for Weekend Warriors!)
* Learning more about “keto”, “Low Carb” or “Fat-Adaptation” for sport and/or long-term health
The OFM (Optimized Fat Metabolism) protocol may be the perfect solution! Alpine Apothecary is extremely pleased to welcome Peter Defty, founder of VESPA, and developer of the OFM program which has improved the performance and health of many athletes and others with similar health goals. Peter will be giving an outline of the program, but even more importantly will be available to answer questions about how a lifestyle adapted to fat burning can benefit anyone interested in long-term health. The product he developed, VESPA, is designed to enhance the effects of fat adaptation as well as make it easier to get your body to readily burn fat as fuel.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5TH, 2017 @ 6 PM
MINER’S HOSPITAL, PARK CITY
Peter Defty, nutrition expert and ultra athlete, began running in 2000 and went from carb burner with poor results to a successful fat burner. He’s competed in the Western States 100, among many other events, and coaches ultra athletes on using fat as fuel. He works with researchers such as Drs. Stephen Phinney & Jeff Volek on refining this approach for success in life and racing.